Estimates of Demand for Money and Consumption Functions for the Household Sector in Poland, 1967-1999
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Liberda, 1999. "Household Saving in Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0187, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1991. "Price Distortion and Shortage Deformation, or What Happened to the Soap?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 401-414, June.
- Kornai, Janos & Weibull, Jorgen W, 1978. " The Normal State of the Market in a Shortage Economy: A Queue Model," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 80(4), pages 375-398.
- Stahl, Dale II & Alexeev, Michael, 1985. "The influence of black markets on a queue-rationed centrally planned economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 234-250, August.
- Acharya Arnab & Spagat Michael, 1995. "A General Model of the Soviet Consumer," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 302-315, June.
- Chawluk, Antoni & Cross, Rod, 1994. "Zloty and Dollar Balances in Poland 1965-1993," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 62(0), pages 41-66, Suppl..
- Antoni Chawluk & Rod Cross, 1997. "Measures Of Shortage And Monetary Overhang In The Polish Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(1), pages 105-115, February.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney demand; consumption; shortage;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .