Black-Markets for Currency, Hoarding Activity and Currency Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, Charles A, 1979. "Anticipated Shocks and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(3), pages 639-647, June.
- Goldberg, Linda S. & Karimov, Il'dar, 1991.
"Internal Currency Markets and Production in the Soviet Union,"
91-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Il'dar Karimov, 1991. "Internal Currency Markets and Production in the Soviet Union," NBER Working Papers 3614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1991. "Price Distortion and Shortage Deformation, or What Happened to the Soap?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 401-414, June.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Daniel Valente Dantas & Clarice Pechman & Roberto de Rezende Rocha & Demetrio SimÅes, 1983. "The Black Market for Dollars in Brazil," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(1), pages 25-40.
- Kamin, Steven B., 1993. "Devaluation, exchange controls, and black markets for foreign exchange in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 151-169, February.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 1992.
"Moscow Black Markets and Official Markets for Foreign Exchange: How Much Flexiblity in Flexible Rates?,"
NBER Working Papers
4040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldberg, L.S., 1992. "Moscow Black Markets and Official Markets for Foreign Exchange: How Much Flexibility in Flexible Rates?," Working Papers 92-11, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Agenor, P.R., 1992. "Parallel Currency Markets in Developing Countries : Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications," Princeton Studies in International Economics 188, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- de Macedo, Jorge Braga, 1987. "Currency inconvertibility, trade taxes and smuggling," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 109-125, October.
- Stahl, Dale II & Alexeev, Michael, 1985. "The influence of black markets on a queue-rationed centrally planned economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 234-250, August.
- Homi Kharas & Brian Pinto, 1989. "Exchange Rate Rules, Black Market Premia and Fiscal Deficits: The Bolivian Hyperinflation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(3), pages 435-447.
- Gur Ofer & Joyce Pickersgill, 1980. "Soviet Household Saving: A Cross-Section Study of Soviet Emigrant Families," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(1), pages 121-144.
- Pinto, Brian, 1991. "Black markets for foreign exchange, real exchange rates and inflation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 121-135, February.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1991. "From Centrally Planned to Market Economy: The Road from CPE to PCPE," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(2), pages 268-299, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .