The Effects of Inflation and Exchange Rate Policies on Direct Investment to Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley, 1993. "The role of macroeconomic factors in growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 485-512, December.
- Kamin, Steven B., 1993. "Devaluation, exchange controls, and black markets for foreign exchange in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 151-169, February.
- Schneider, Friedrich & Frey, Bruno S., 1985. "Economic and political determinants of foreign direct investment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 161-175, February.
- Agenor, P.R., 1992. "Parallel Currency Markets in Developing Countries : Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications," Princeton Studies in International Economics 188, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1990. "Capital Flows, Foreign Direct Investment, and Debt-Equity Swaps in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 3497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cukierman, Alex & Edwards, Sebastian & Tabellini, Guido, 1992. "Seigniorage and Political Instability," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 537-555, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Céline Azémar & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2009.
"Public Governance, Health and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 18(4), pages 667-709, August.
- Desbordes, Rodolphe & AzÃ©mar, CÃ©line, 2008. "Public Governance, Health and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-23, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Céline Azémar & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2008. "Public Governance, Health and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2009_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Tidiane KINDA, 2010. "Increasing Private Capital Flows To Developing Countries: The Role Of Physical And Financial Infrastructure In 58 Countries, 1970-2003," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Okafor, Godwin & Piesse, Jenifer & Webster, Allan, 2015. "The motives for inward FDI into Sub-Saharan African countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 875-890.
- Kinda, Tidiane, 2008.
"Les déterminants des flux de capitaux privés dans l’UMOA: Une approche empirique sur données de panel
[The determinants of private capital inflows in WAEMU: A panel data approach]," MPRA Paper 19159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hawkes, Denise Donna & Yerrabati, Sridevi, 2015. "Institutions and investment in South and East Asia & Pacific region: Evidence from meta-analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-62, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kinda, Tidiane, 2007.
"Increasing private capital flows to developing countries: The role of physical and financial infrastructure,"
19163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2007. "Increasing Private Capital Flows to Developing Countries : The Role of Physical and Financial Infrastructure," Post-Print hal-00171934, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:12:y:1998:i:1:p:95-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .