Trends in household saving: a tale of two countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Liberda, 1999. "Household Saving in Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0187, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Miguel Székely, 1998. "Household Savings and Income Distribution in Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1299, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Susann Rohwedder, 2003. "Pension Wealth and Household Saving: Evidence from Pension Reforms in the United Kingdom," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1499-1521, December.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Miguel Székely, 1998. "Household Savings and Income Distribution in Mexico," Research Department Publications 4152, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Miguel Székely, 1998. "El ahorro familiar y la distribución del ingreso en México," Research Department Publications 4153, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Felix Freyland, 2005. "Household Composition and Savings: An Overview," MEA discussion paper series 05087, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Orazio Attanasio, 1997. "Consumption and saving behaviour: modelling recent trends," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 23-47, February.
- Mariacristina Rossi, 2009.
"Examining the Interaction between Saving and Contributions to Personal Pension Plans: Evidence from the BHPS,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(2), pages 253-271, April.
- Mariacristina Rossi, 2006. "Examining the interaction between saving and contributions to Personal Pension Plans. Evidence from the BHPS," CeRP Working Papers 49, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- John K Gibson & Grant M Scobie, 2001. "Household Saving Behaviour in New Zealand: A Cohort Analysis," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/18, New Zealand Treasury.
- Sònia Muñoz, 2006. "Wealth Effects in Europe; A Tale of Two Countries (Italy and the United Kingdom)," IMF Working Papers 06/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Grant M Scobie & John K Gibson, 2003. "Household Saving Behaviour in New Zealand: Why do Cohorts Behave Differently?," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/32, New Zealand Treasury.
- William Gale, 1997. "What can America learn from the British tax system?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(4), pages 341-369, November.
- Huffman, David B. & Barenstein, Matias, 2004. "Riches to Rags Every Month? The Fall in Consumption Expenditures Between Paydays," IZA Discussion Papers 1430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eva Sierminska & Thesia I. Garner, 2005. "A Comparison of Income, Expenditures, and Home Market Value Distributions Using Luxembourg Income Study Data from the 1990's," Working Papers 380, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Patricia Apps & Ray Rees, 2010. "Family labor supply, taxation and saving in an imperfect capital market," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 297-323, September.
- Apps, Patricia, 2003.
"Gender, Time Use and Models of the Household,"
IZA Discussion Papers
796, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patricia Apps, 2003. "Gender, Time Use and Models of the Household," CEPR Discussion Papers 464, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Apps, Patricia, 2004. "Gender, time use, and models of the household," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3233, The World Bank.
- Patricia Apps, 2010. "Why the Henry Review Fails on Family Tax Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 642, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Garry Young, 2002. "The implications of an ageing population for the UK economy," Bank of England working papers 159, Bank of England.
- John Gibson & Grant Scobie, 2001. "A cohort analysis of household income, consumption and saving," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 196-216.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:98/15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .