EU Gas Supplies Security: Russian and EU Perspectives, the Role of the Caspian, the Middle East and the Maghreb Countries
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsenergy security; EU; Russia; gas; Southern Gas Corridor; South Stream; Nabucco;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- L78 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Government Policy
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-03-05 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CIS-2011-03-05 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2011-03-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2011-03-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-03-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .