China's External Surplus: Simulations with a Global Macroeconomic Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arslan, Yavuz & Kılınç, Mustafa & Turhan, M. İbrahim, 2015.
"Global imbalances, current account rebalancing and exchange rate adjustments,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 324-341.
- Turhan, Ibrahim M. & Arslan, Yavuz & Kılınç, Mustafa, 2011. "Global Imbalances, Current Account Rebalancing and Exchange Rate Adjustments," MPRA Paper 36475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yavuz Arslan & Mustafa Kilinc & M. Ibrahim Turhan, 2011. "Global Imbalances, Current Account Rebalancing and Exchange Rate Adjustments," Working Papers 1127, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
More about this item
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2011-03-05 (International Finance)
- NEP-OPM-2011-03-05 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-03-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.