Report NEP-IFN-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben S. Bernanke & Carol Bertaut & Laurie Pounder DeMarco & Steven Kamin, 2011. "International capital flows and the returns to safe assets in the United States, 2003-2007," International Finance Discussion Papers 1014, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Costas Karfakis, 2010. "The portfolio balance effect and reserve diversification: an empirical analysis," European Economy - Economic Papers 431, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Yu-chin Chen & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2011. "A Macro-Finance Approach to Exchange Rate Determination," Working Papers 012011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Lukas Vogel, 2010. "China's External Surplus: Simulations with a Global Macroeconomic Model," European Economy - Economic Papers 430, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Felices, Guillermo & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2011. "Are EME indicators of vulnerability to financial crises decoupling from global factors?," Bank of England working papers 410, Bank of England.
- Rui Esteves, 2011. "The Belle Epoque of International Finance. French Capital Exports, 1880-1914," Economics Series Working Papers 534, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.