Agri-food chain relationships in Europe – empirical evidence and implications for sector competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Gorton, 1999. "Spatial variations in markets served by UK-based small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 39-55, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gellynck, Xavier & Kuhne, Bianka & Weaver, Robert D., 2011.
"Relationship Quality and Innovation Capacity of Chains: The Case of the Traditional Food Sector in the EU,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics,
International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-22, September.
- Gellynck, Xavier & Kuhne, Bianka & Weaver, Robert D., 2010. "Relationship Quality and Innovation Capacity of Chains: The Case of the Traditional Food Sector in the EU," 2010 International European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100498, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Malorgio, Giulio & Camanzi, Luca & Grazia, Cristina, 2012. "Supply chain relationships and quality certification schemes: a case study in fisheries," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni L'Informatore Agrario, issue Issue 1, pages 1-18, August.
- Bezat-Jarzębowska, Agnieszka & Rembisz, Włodzimierz, 2016. "The Role of Agri-food Processor in the Food Economics," 2016 International European Forum (151st EAAE Seminar), February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244471, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.