Network connections and innovation capacity in traditional agrifood chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2006. "In Search of Complementarity in Innovation Strategy: Internal R& D and External Knowledge Acquisition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(1), pages 68-82, January.
- Gellynck, Xavier & Kuhne, Bianka & Weaver, Robert D., 2011.
"Relationship Quality and Innovation Capacity of Chains: The Case of the Traditional Food Sector in the EU,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics,
International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(1).
- Gellynck, Xavier & Kuhne, Bianka & Weaver, Robert D., 2010. "Relationship Quality and Innovation Capacity of Chains: The Case of the Traditional Food Sector in the EU," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100498, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Robert D. Weaver, 2008. "Collaborative pull innovation: origins and adoption in the new economy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 388-402.
- Kirner, Eva & Kinkel, Steffen & Jaeger, Angela, 2009. "Innovation paths and the innovation performance of low-technology firms--An empirical analysis of German industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 447-458, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSMEs; chain networks; traditional food products; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-11-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-11-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2010-11-13 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2010-11-13 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SOC-2010-11-13 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa116:95050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.