Report NEP-CSE-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00526726_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lööf, Hans & Johansson, Börje, 2010. "R&D-Persistency, Metropolitan Externalities and Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 242, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Iraj Hashi & Nebojsa Stojcic, 2010. "The Impact of innovation activities on firm performance using a multi-stage model: evidence from the Community Innovation Survey 4," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 410, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Kuhne, Bianka & Gellynck, Xavier & Weaver, Robert D., 2010. "Network connections and innovation capacity in traditional agrifood chains," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95050, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bertazzoli, Aldo & Ruggeri, Arianna & Samoggia, Antonella, 2010. "Short supply chain: analysis of the competitiveness of organic horticultural farmers at Italian regional level," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 94918, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Voiculet, Alina & Belu, Nicoleta & Parpandel, Denisa Elena & Rizea, Ionela Carmen, 2010. "The impact of external environment on organizational development strategy," MPRA Paper 26303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lefebvre, Virginie M. & Molnar, Adrienn & Gellynck, Xavier, 2010. "Network performance - What influences it?," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95024, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Wastyn, Annelies, 2010. "Competing internationally: On the importance of R&D for export activity," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-071, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Geir H. Bjertnæs & Tom-Reiel Heggedal & Karl Jacobsen, 2010. "Knowledge spillovers and the timing of R&D policy," Discussion Papers 635, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Hank Lim & Fukunari Kimura, 2010. "The Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises in Regional and Global Value Chains," Working Papers id:3113, eSocialSciences.
- Luis Garicano & Yanhui Wu, 2010. "A Task-Based Approach to Organization: Knowledge, Communication and Structure," CEP Discussion Papers dp1013, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2010. "Spreading the Word: Geography, Policy and Knowledge Spillovers," CEP Discussion Papers dp1005, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ufuk Akcigit & William R. Kerr, 2010. "Growth Through Heterogeneous Innovations," NBER Working Papers 16443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Watts, D. & Leat, Philip M.K., 2010. "An analysis of Marketing Channels of Local Food in Scotland," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95223, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hoffmann, J., 2010. "Identification of spatial agglomerations in the German food processing industry," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95032, European Association of Agricultural Economists.