Report NEP-SOC-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Bisin & Thierry Verdier, 2010. "The Economics of Cultural Transmission and Socialization," NBER Working Papers 16512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spenkuch, Jörg L., 2010. "The Protestant Ethic and Work: Micro Evidence from Contemporary Germany," MPRA Paper 26444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Peshevski, Mile & Bosev, Dane & Shekerinov, Darko & Quarrie, Steve, 2010. "The dimensions of social capital and rural development: evidence from Water Communities in the Republic of Macedonia," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 94916, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zarnekow, Nana & Henning, Christian H.C.A., 2010. "Networks as determinants of rural migration," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 94829, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Isabel Guimarães & Eva Oliveira & M. Rocha, 2010. "Conspicuous distinction: a reading of Veblen and Bourdieu," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 03, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Heinemann, Friedrich, 2010. "Voluntary giving and economic growth: Time series evidence for the US," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-075, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The role of social trust in reducing long-term truancy and forming human capital in Japan," MPRA Paper 26407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2010. "Norms, Culture and Local Infrastructure: Evidence from a Decentralised Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 5281, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jordi Brandts & Enrique Fatas, 2010. "The Puzzle of Social Preferences," ThE Papers 10/15, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Bergmann, Holger & Thompson, Kenneth J., 2010. "The influence of migration processes on rural development: a case study from Scotland," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 94914, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jonasson, Erik, 2010. "Government Effectiveness and Regional Variation in Informal Employment," Working Papers 2010:13, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 31 Mar 2011.
- Kuhne, Bianka & Gellynck, Xavier & Weaver, Robert D., 2010. "Network connections and innovation capacity in traditional agrifood chains," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95050, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:foi:wpaper:2010_14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maulana, Ardian & Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "Some Inquiries to Spontaneous Opinions: A case with Twitter in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 26405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Islam and Democracy," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-10, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Marco Faillo & Daniela Grieco & Luca Zarri, 2010. "Legitimate Punishment, Feedback, and the Enforcement of Cooperation," Working Papers 16/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.