The Puzzle of Social Preferences
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-11-13 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2010-11-13 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2010-11-13 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2010-11-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2010-11-13 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SOC-2010-11-13 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gra:wpaper:10/15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angel Solano Garcia.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtugres.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .