Report NEP-HPE-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Florio, 2010. "La teoria economica del fattore imprenditoriale. Note a margine di alcune letture suggerite - The economic theory of the entrepreneurial factor. Notes on a small reading list," Working Papers 201004, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Spash, Clive L. & Ryan, Anthony M., 2010. "Ecological, Heterodox and Neoclassical Economics: Investigating the Differences," MPRA Paper 26292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jordi Brandts & Enrique Fatas, 2010. "The Puzzle of Social Preferences," ThE Papers 10/15, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- James, Simon, 2010. "Combining the contributions of behavioral economics and other social sciences in understanding taxation and tax reform," MPRA Paper 26289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pogany, Peter, 2010. "What’s wrong with the world? Rationality! A critique of economic anthropology in the spirit of Jean Gebser," MPRA Paper 26458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Araujo & Bernardo Guimaraes, 2010. "There Will Be Money," CEP Discussion Papers dp1004, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lars Osberg, 2010. "Measuring Economic Insecurity and Vulerability as Part of Economic Well-Being: Concepts and Context," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive osberg_measuring_economic, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Michailova, Julija, 2010. "Development of the overconfidence measurement instrument for the economic experiment," MPRA Paper 26384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wood, Peter John, 2010. "Climate Change and Game Theory," Research Reports 95061, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Marco Faillo & Daniela Grieco & Luca Zarri, 2010. "Legitimate Punishment, Feedback, and the Enforcement of Cooperation," Working Papers 16/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 2010. "Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 950, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.