Report NEP-LTV-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Holzner, 2010. "Inequality, Growth and Public Spending in Central, East and Southeast Europe," wiiw Working Papers 71, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Lant Pritchett & Martina Viarengo, 2010. "Explaining the Cross-National Time Series Variation in Life Expectancy: Income, Women’s Education, Shifts, and What Else?," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-31, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- David Canning, 2010. "Progress in Health around the World," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-43, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Sabina Alkire & James Foster, 2010. "Designing the Inequality-Adjusted Human Development Index (IHDI)," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-28, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Jordi Brandts & Enrique Fatas, 2010. "The Puzzle of Social Preferences," ThE Papers 10/15, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Lars Osberg, 2010. "Measuring Economic Insecurity and Vulerability as Part of Economic Well-Being: Concepts and Context," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive osberg_measuring_economic, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Gordon Anderson, 2010. "Polarization Measurement and Inference in Many Dimensions: A Note," Working Papers tecipa-414, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 2010. "Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 950, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1269 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2010. "How Much Do Educational Outcomes Matter in OECD Countries?," NBER Working Papers 16515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.