Report NEP-EVO-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Bisin & Thierry Verdier, 2010. "The Economics of Cultural Transmission and Socialization," NBER Working Papers 16512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The role of social trust in reducing long-term truancy and forming human capital in Japan," MPRA Paper 26407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Faillo & Daniela Grieco & Luca Zarri, 2010. "Legitimate Punishment, Feedback, and the Enforcement of Cooperation," Working Papers 16/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida, 2010. "Feature-based Choice and Similarity in Normal-form Games: An Experimental Study," DISA Working Papers 1007, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 03 Nov 2010.
- Jordi Brandts & Enrique Fatas, 2010. "The Puzzle of Social Preferences," ThE Papers 10/15, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Petrick, Martin, 2010. "Halting the rural race to the bottom: an evolutionary model of rural development to analyse neo-endogenous policies in the EU," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 94897, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Blanco, Mariana & Engelmann, Dirk & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2010. "A within-subject analysis of other-regarding preferences," DICE Discussion Papers 06, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Spash, Clive L. & Ryan, Anthony M., 2010. "Ecological, Heterodox and Neoclassical Economics: Investigating the Differences," MPRA Paper 26292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James, Simon, 2010. "Combining the contributions of behavioral economics and other social sciences in understanding taxation and tax reform," MPRA Paper 26289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pogany, Peter, 2010. "What’s wrong with the world? Rationality! A critique of economic anthropology in the spirit of Jean Gebser," MPRA Paper 26458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14946/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luis Alejandro Palacio García & Alexandra Cortés Aguilar, 2010. "Never retreat, never surrender: The bargaining power of commitment in the Hawk-Dove game," ThE Papers 10/17, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2010. "Norms, Culture and Local Infrastructure: Evidence from a Decentralised Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 5281, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1272 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Strulik, Holger, 2010. "The History Augmented Solow model," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-460, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.