Report NEP-CBE-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Faillo & Daniela Grieco & Luca Zarri, 2010. "Legitimate Punishment, Feedback, and the Enforcement of Cooperation," Working Papers 16/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Brandts & Enrique Fatas, 2010. "The Puzzle of Social Preferences," ThE Papers 10/15, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida, 2010. "Feature-based Choice and Similarity in Normal-form Games: An Experimental Study," DISA Working Papers 1007, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 03 Nov 2010.
- Blanco, Mariana & Engelmann, Dirk & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2010. "A within-subject analysis of other-regarding preferences," DICE Discussion Papers 06, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Michailova, Julija, 2010. "Overconfidence, risk aversion and (economic) behavior of individual traders in experimental asset markets," MPRA Paper 26390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michailova, Julija, 2010. "Overconfidence and bubbles in experimental asset markets," MPRA Paper 26388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piatek, Rémi & Pinger, Pia, 2010. "Maintaining (Locus of) Control? Assessing the Impact of Locus of Control on Education Decisions and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 5289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Rusakova, 2010. "Personality Traits, Self-Employment, and Professions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-075, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alpízar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Naranjo, Maria A., 2010. "Farmers’ Adaptation to Climate Change: A Framed Field Experiment," Discussion Papers dp-09-18-rev-efd, Resources For the Future.
- James, Simon, 2010. "Combining the contributions of behavioral economics and other social sciences in understanding taxation and tax reform," MPRA Paper 26289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, Nathan & Hoffrage, Ulrich, 2010. "Compressed environments: Unbounded optimizers should sometimes ignore information," MPRA Paper 26372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philomena M. Bacon & Peter Moffatt, 2010. "Mortgage Choice as a Natural Field Experiment on Choice Under Risk," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 020, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2010. "Judicial versus "Natural" Selection of Legal Rules with an Application to Accident Law," Working papers 2010-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Chatterjee, Swarn & Palmer, Lance & Goetz, Joseph, 2010. "Individual wealth accumulation: Why does dining together as a family matter?," MPRA Paper 26334, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Aug 2010.