Report NEP-NET-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:578 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicholas Economides & V. Brian Viard, 2010. "The Effect of Content on Global Internet Adoption and the Global “Digital Divide”," Working Papers 10-24, NET Institute, revised Sep 2013.
- Maulana, Ardian & Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "Some Inquiries to Spontaneous Opinions: A case with Twitter in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 26405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lefebvre, Virginie M. & Molnar, Adrienn & Gellynck, Xavier, 2010. "Network performance - What influences it?," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95024, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kuhne, Bianka & Gellynck, Xavier & Weaver, Robert D., 2010. "Network connections and innovation capacity in traditional agrifood chains," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95050, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2010. "Cascades in Networks and Aggregate Volatility," NBER Working Papers 16516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BOUCKAERT, Jan & VAN DIJK, Theon & VERBOVEN, Frank, 2010. "Access regulation, competition, and broadband penetration: An international study," Working Papers 2010020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sachs, Angelika, 2010. "Completeness, interconnectedness and distribution of interbank exposures: A parameterized analysis of the stability of financial networks," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,08, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Stühmeier, Torben & Wenzel, Tobias, 2010. "Getting beer during commercials: adverse effects of ad-avoidance," DICE Discussion Papers 02, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Item repec:cdl:uctcwp:1602026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore