Completeness, interconnectedness and distribution of interbank exposures: A parameterized analysis of the stability of financial networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit, 2010. "Contagion in financial networks," Bank of England working papers 383, Bank of England.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Juan Solé, 2011.
"Cross-border financial surveillance: a network perspective,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 182-205, August.
- Juan Sole & Marco A Espinosa-Vega, 2010. "Cross-Border Financial Surveillance; A Network Perspective," IMF Working Papers 10/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Iman van Lelyveld & Franka Liedorp, 2006.
"Interbank Contagion in the Dutch Banking Sector: A Sensitivity Analysis,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(2), May.
- Lelyveld, Iman van & Liedorp, Franka, 2006. "Interbank Contagion in the Dutch Banking Sector: A Sensitivity Analysis," MPRA Paper 806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2010. "Balance Sheet Network Analysis of Too-Connected-to-Fail Risk in Global and Domestic Banking Systems," IMF Working Papers 10/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Iori, Giulia & De Masi, Giulia & Precup, Ovidiu Vasile & Gabbi, Giampaolo & Caldarelli, Guido, 2008.
"A network analysis of the Italian overnight money market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 259-278, January.
- Iori, G. & Masi, G. D. & Precup, O. V. & Gabbi, G. & Caldarelli, G., 2005. "A network analysis of the Italian oversight money market," Working Papers 05/05, Department of Economics, City University London.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurmaş AKDOĞAN & Burcu Deniz YILDIRIM, 2014.
"Non-core Liabilities as an Indicator of Systemic Risk and a Liquidity Stress Test Application on Turkish Banking System,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 29(338), pages 39-66.
- Kurmas Akdogan & Burcu Deniz Yildirim, 2014. "Non-core Liabilities as an Indicator of Systemic Risk and a Liquidity Stress Test Application on Turkish Banking System," Working Papers 1412, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Elahi, M.A., 2011. "Essays on financial fragility," Other publications TiSEM 882f55bb-10dc-4e49-95ef-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Galina Hale & Christopher Candelaria & Julian Caballero & Sergey Borisov, 2013.
"Bank Linkages and International Trade,"
Research Department Publications
IDB-WP-445, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Galina Hale & Christopher Candelaria & Julián Caballero & Sergey Borisov, 2013. "Bank Linkages and International Trade," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4690, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hale, Galina & Candelaria, Christopher & Caballero, Julian & Borisov, Sergey, 2013. "Bank Linkages and International Trade," Working Paper Series 2013-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 11 Feb 2016.
- E. Gaffeo & M. Molinari, 2015.
"Interbank contagion and resolution procedures: inspecting the mechanism,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 637-652, April.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Massimo Molinari, 2013. "Interbank contagion and resolution procedures: inspecting the mechanism," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/09, Department of Economics and Management.
- Hale, Galina, 2012.
"Bank relationships, business cycles, and financial crises,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 312-325.
- Galina Hale, 2011. "Bank Relationships, Business Cycles, and Financial Crises," NBER Chapters,in: Global Financial Crisis National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galina Hale, 2011. "Bank relationships, business cycles, and financial crisis," Working Paper Series 2011-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Galina Hale, 2011. "Bank Relationships, Business Cycles, and Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 17356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hallissey, Niamh, 2016. "Interconnectedness of the Irish banking sector with the global financial system," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 66-82, January.
More about this item
Keywordsdomino effects; interbank lending; financial stability; contagion;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-11-13 (Banking)
- NEP-NET-2010-11-13 (Network Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2010-11-13 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp2:201008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .