Report NEP-INO-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2010. "Does intellectual monopoly stimulate or stifle innovation?," MPRA Paper 29061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Bolli & Martin Woerter, 2011. "Competition and R&D cooperation with universities and competitors," KOF Working papers 11-275, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2011. "Innovation and Entrepreneurship: A first look at linkage data of Japanese patent and enterprise census," Discussion papers 11007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ana Rita Gomes & Horácio Crespo Faustino, 2011. "Export and Innovation in SMEs and Large Firms: The main determinants," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/02, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Bartolini, Fabio & Latruffe, Laure & Viaggi, Davide, 2011. "Assessing the effect of the CAP on farm innovation adoption. An analysis in two French regions," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99594, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- M. Knockaert & E. Vandenbroucke & A. Huyghe, 2011. "The Need for Innovation Support Services unraveled. The ³case of New Technology Based Firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/702, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & MURAMATSU Shingo, 2011. "Examining the University Industry Collaboration Policy in Japan: Patent analysis," Discussion papers 11008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dentoni, Domenico & English, Francis, 2011. "R&D Projects Fostering Small Firms’ Market-Sensing and Customer-Linking Capabilities: A Multivariate Statistics Approach," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100543, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Vladimir Popov, 2010. "Do We Need to Protect Intellectual Property Rights?," Working Papers w0161, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Salies, Evens, 2010. "Product innovation when consumers have switching costs," MPRA Paper 28884, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Feb 2011.
- Link, Albert N, 2011. "An Economic Evaluation of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Investments in Vehicle Combustion Engine R&D," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-6, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.