Effects of EU CAP implementation on Bulgarian farms
This paper assesses impacts of EU CAP implementation on Bulgarian farms of different type and specialization. First, a framework for assessing the CAP effects on farms is presented. Next, an evaluation is made of the impacts of CAP on: economic results and income of farms; production and governance efficiency of farms; level of competitiveness of farms; and economic, social, and environmental sustainability of farms. Finally, factors for improvement of CAP impact on farms in the country are identified.
|Date of creation:||01 Dec 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bartolini, Fabio & Latruffe, Laure & Viaggi, Davide, 2011. "Assessing the effect of the CAP on farm innovation adoption. An analysis in two French regions," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99594, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2005. "Efficiecy Of Agrarian Organisations," Microeconomics 0511002, EconWPA.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Competitiveness of Bulgarian farms," MPRA Paper 25626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Latruffe, Laure & Guyomard, Herve & Le Mouel, Chantal, 2008. "Impact of CAP Direct Payments on French Farms’ Managerial Efficiency," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44144, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xueqin Zhu & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2010. "Impact of CAP Subsidies on Technical Efficiency of Crop Farms in Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 545-564.
- Paolo Sckokai & Daniele Moro, 2009. "Modelling the impact of the CAP Single Farm Payment on farm investment and output," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 395-423, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.