Report NEP-MKT-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sumit Agarwal & Brent W. Ambrose, 2008. "Does it pay to read your junk mail? evidence of the effect of advertising on home equity credit choices," Working Paper Series WP-08-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lkassbi, Driss & West, Gale E. & Clark, J. Stephen, 2008. "The Transmission of Price Trends from Consumers to Producers and Tests of Market Power," Consumer and Market Demand Network Papers 45497, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Larceneux, Fabrice & Carpenter, Marie, 2008. "Third party labeling and the consumer decision process," Les Cahiers de Recherche 891, HEC Paris.
- Russo, Carlo & Green, Richard D. & Howitt, Richard E., 2008. "Estimation Of Supply And Demand Elasticities Of California Commodities," Working Papers 37629, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Clark, J. Stephen & Brown, Bettina & Dunlop, Diane & Yang, Jinbin & Prochazka, Petr, 2008. "An Investigation of the Marketing of Butterfat by the Canadian Dairy Industry," Consumer and Market Demand Network Papers 45501, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Item repec:gbl:wpaper:200804 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Simpson, 2008. "California and the creation of a modern wine industry: 1860-1919," Working Papers in Economic History wp08-14, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Cuthbert, Ronald, 2008. "Strategic Planning - Niche Marketing in the Agriculture Industry," Consumer and Market Demand Network Papers 6840, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.