Green Consumerism and Ecolabelling: A Strategic Behavioural Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Potters, Jan & van Winden, Frans, 1996.
"Comparative Statics of a Signaling Game: An Experimental Study,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 25(3), pages 329-353.
- Potters, J.J.M. & van Winden, F., 1995. "Comparative statics of a signaling game : An experimental study," Discussion Paper 1995-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Potters, J.J.M. & van Winden, F.A.A.M., 1996. "Comparative statics of a signaling game : An experimental study," Other publications TiSEM e6764809-6b65-4391-805c-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Wiseman, Joanne, 1982. "An evaluation of environmental disclosures made in corporate annual reports," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 53-63, January.
- Solér, Cecilia, 1996. "Ecologically friendly buying -- Theoretical implications of a phenomenological perspective," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 275-289, September.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Webster, Frederick E, Jr, 1975. " Determining the Characteristics of the Socially Conscious Consumer," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 188-196, December.
- Kok, Gerjo & Siero, Sjef, 1985. "Tin recycling: Awareness, comprehension, attitude, intention and behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 157-173, June.
- Potters, Jan & van Winden, Frans, 1992. "Lobbying and Asymmetric Information," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 269-292, October.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hussain, Salman, 2006. "Co-regulation and voluntarism in the provision of food safety: lessons from institutional economics," Working Papers 45996, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Larceneux, Fabrice & Carpenter, Marie, 2008. "Third party labeling and the consumer decision process," Les Cahiers de Recherche 891, HEC Paris.
- Ynte Dam & Janneke Jonge, 2015. "The Positive Side of Negative Labelling," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 19-38, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12755 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:51:y:2000:i:1:p:77-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.