On Consumers' Valuation Of Nutrition Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1996. "Taste for variety and optimum production patterns in monopolistic competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 41-47, July.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Paul Dunne & Maria del Carmen Garcia-Alonso & Paul Levine & Ron Smith, 2005. "Military Procurement, Industry Structure and Regional Conflict," Studies in Economics 0502, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Flam, Harry & Helpman, Elhanan, 1987. "Industrial policy under monopolistic competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 79-102, February.
- Chari, V V & Kehoe, Patrick J, 1990.
"International Coordination of Fiscal Policy in Limiting Economies,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 617-636, June.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1989. "International coordination of fiscal policy in limiting economies," Staff Report 121, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Sungju & Lee, Sanghyeon, 2016. "Multilevel Analysis On Motherâ€™S Nutrition Label Use And Childrenâ€™S Propensity For Being Overweight," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 39(December), December.
- Cavaliere, Alessia & De Marchi, Elisa & Banterle, Alessandro, 2013.
"Time Preference and Health: The Problem of Obesity,"
2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria
164754, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Alessia CAVALIERE & Elisa DE MARCHI & Alessandro BANTERLE, 2013. "Time preference and health: the problem of obesity," Departmental Working Papers 2013-13, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Cavaliere, Alessia & De Marchi, Elisa & Banterle, Alessandro, 2014. "Does Consumer Time Preference Affect Label Use?," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199401, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- repec:ags:iaae15:211447 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nichele, Veronique & Soler, Louis-Georges, 2011. "Is voluntary nutritional labelling efficient? An analysis of the biscuits and cakes sector in France," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 109191, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andreas C. Drichoutis & Panagiotis Lazaridis & Rodolfo M. Nayga, 2009. "Would consumers value food-away-from-home products with nutritional labels?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 550-575.
- Stachtiaris, Spiros & Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Klonaris, Stathis, 2011.
"The "more is less" phenomenon in Contingent and Inferred valuation,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
116013, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stachtiaris, Spiros & Drichoutis, Andreas & Klonaris, Stathis, 2011. "The “more is less” phenomenon in Contingent and Inferred valuation," MPRA Paper 29456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Linhai & Wang, Shuxian & Zhu, Dian & Hu, Wuyang & Wang, Hongsha, 2015. "Chinese consumers’ preferences and willingness to pay for traceable food quality and safety attributes: The case of pork," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 121-136.
- Kim, Hyeyoung & House, Lisa, 2012. "Impact of Added Sugar Information of Front-of-Pack Labels on Consumers’ Beverage Health Perception Changes," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124713, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Melo, Grace & Zhen, Chen, 2017. "The Impact of NuVal Shelf Nutrition Labels on Consumption: Evidence from Cold Cereal Purchases," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252442, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Cavaliere, Alessia & De Marchi, Elisa & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Information based food policy: is nutritional label the right instrument for everyone?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211399, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bi, Xiang & House, Lisa & Gao, Zhifeng, 2014. "Can Nutrition and Health Information Increase Demand for Seafood among Parents? Evidence from a Choice Experiment," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170266, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:61:y:2009:i:3:p:223-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.