Comparative advantages and competitiveness of Hungarian and Slovenian agro-food trade in the EU markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khadan, Jeetendra & Hosein, Roger, 2014.
"Trade, Economic and Welfare impacts of the CARICOM-Canada Free Trade Agreement,"
54836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeetendra Khadan & Roger Hosein, 2016. "Trade, Economic and Welfare Impacts of the CARICOM-Canada Free Trade Agreement," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 96079, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Nikolic, Aleksandra & Bajramović, Sabahudin & Ognjenovic, Dragana & Uzunovic, Mirza & Lalic, Davor, 2010. "Implications of Current Business Environment for Farm Development and Management in Bosnia and Herzegovina," 2010 Conference: Modern management challenges in the agro-food sector, March 18-19, Pivola, Slovenia 183878, Slovenian Association of Agricultural Economists (DAES).
- Qineti, Artan & Smutka, Lubos, 2011. "The Agrarian Trade Transformation in the Visegrad Countries," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114781, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rodrigo García Arancibia, 2009. "Distribución y Movilidad de la Especialización Argentina en el Comercio Mundial de Agroalimentos: Un Estudio Dinámico," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 11-45, January.
- Jozsef Fogarasi, 2008. "Hungarian and Romanian Agri-Food Trade in the European Union," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 3(1), pages 3-13.
- Khadan, Jeetendra & Hosein, Roger, 2014. "Trade, Economic and Welfare impacts of the CARICOM-Canada Free Trade Agreement," MPRA Paper 54836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeetendra Khadan & Roger Hosein, 2016. "Trade, Economic and Welfare Impacts of the CARICOM-Canada Free Trade Agreement," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7887, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsComparative Advantage; Price Competition; Agro- Food Trade.; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae98:10069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.