The Agrarian Trade Transformation in the Visegrad Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthieu Bussière & Jarko Fidrmuc & Bernd Schnatz, 2005.
"Trade Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Lessons from a Gravity Model,"
105, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Schnatz, Bernd & Bussière, Matthieu & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2005. "Trade integration of Central and Eastern European countries: lessons from a gravity model," Working Paper Series 545, European Central Bank.
- Pavel Ciaian & Jan Pokryvcak, 2004. "Agricultural Reform in Slovakia," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 54(9-10), pages 420-435, September.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2006.
"AJAE Appendix: Land Market Imperfections and Agricultural Policy Impacts in the New EU Member States: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(4), November.
- Pavel Ciaian & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2006. "Land Market Imperfections and Agricultural Policy Impacts in the New EU Member States: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(4), pages 799-815.
- Pavel Ciaian & Johan Swinnen, 2005. "Land Market Imperfections and Agricultural Policy Impacts in the New EU Member States: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis," LICOS Discussion Papers 15805, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2006. "Comparative advantages and competitiveness of Hungarian and Slovenian agro-food trade in the EU markets," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10069, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miklós VÁSÁRY, 2013. "Foreign trade trends in the Hungarian-Romanian turnover of agricultural products," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4, pages 81-103, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAgrarian Trade; Visegrad Countries; European Union.; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.