Agricultural Reform in Slovakia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svatoš, Miroslav & Smutka, Luboš, 2014. "Visegrad countries - agrarian foreign trade development in relation to their total merchandise trade performance," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 14(29).
- Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivcak, Jan and Katarina Szegenyova, 2012. "Do agricultural subsidies crowd out or stimulate rural credit market institutions? The case of EU Common Agricultural Policy," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 16, November.
- Qineti, Artan & Smutka, Lubos, 2011. "The Agrarian Trade Transformation in the Visegrad Countries," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114781, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ladislav Stejskal, L. S. & Jana Stavkova, J. S., 2010. "Living conditions of Czech farmers according to the EU statistics on income," MPRA Paper 31064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartova, Lubica & Pokrivcak, Jan & Ciaian, Pavel & Foltyn, Ivan & Zednickova, Ida, 2005. "Analysis of the Czech and Slovak Agricultural Markets under Alternative CAP Scenarios - AG-MEMOD Modelling Approach," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 231834, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pavel Ciaian & Tomáš Ratinger, 2009. "Income Distribution Effects of EU Rural Development Policies: The Case of Farm Investment Support," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Juraj Cheben & Drahoslav Lancaric & Radovan Savov & Marián Tóth, 2015. "Towards Sustainable Marketing: Strategy in Slovak Companies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(40), pages 855-855, August.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural policy; political economy; Common Agricultural Policy;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:54:y:2004:i:9-10:p:420-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.