Living conditions of Czech farmers according to the EU statistics on income
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavel Ciaian & Jan Pokryvcak, 2004. "Agricultural Reform in Slovakia," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 54(9-10), pages 420-435, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jana Stávková & Zuzana Procházková, 2012.
"Income differentiation of households in various regions of the Czech Republic,"
Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionales,
University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice, vol. 15(2), pages 107-119.
- Stávková, Jana & Procházková, Zuzana, 2011. "Income differentiation of households in various regions of the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 36464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stávková, Jana & Stejskal, Ladislav & Nagyová, Ludmila, 2011. "Income differentiation of households in the CR," MPRA Paper 36509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BohaÌ cÌŒkovÃ¡, Ivana, 2013. "Some Notes to Income Disparity Problems of Agriculture," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 5(4), December.
- Elisabetta Croci & Silvia Sorana, 2013. "Le variazioni nei redditi agricoli ai tempi della Grande recessione," AGRICOLTURA ISTITUZIONI MERCATI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 13-32.
- Turčínková, Jana & Stávková, Jana, 2011. "Assessment of the income situation of households in the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 33508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsliving conditions; income situation; income disparities; EU-SILC; farmers households;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .