Income differentiation of households in various regions of the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jana Stávková & Zuzana Procházková, 2012. "Income differentiation of households in various regions of the Czech Republic," Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionales, University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice, vol. 15(2), pages 107-119.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ladislav Stejskal, L. S. & Jana Stavkova, J. S., 2010. "Living conditions of Czech farmers according to the EU statistics on income," MPRA Paper 31064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; poverty line; at-risk-of poverty; income situation of households; income situation of population;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-02-20 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2012-02-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.