Old and new partners: similarity and competition in the EU foreign trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Justo Manrique & Helen H. Jensen, 1998.
"Working Women and Expenditures on Food Away-From-Home and At-Home in Spain,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 321-333.
- Manrique, Justo & Jensen, Helen H., 1998. "Working Women and Expenditures on Food Away-From-Home and At-Home in Spain," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1308, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Carol Newman & Maeve Henchion & Alan Matthews, 2003.
"A double-hurdle model of Irish household expenditure on prepared meals,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1053-1061.
- Carol Newman & Maeve Henchion & Alan Matthews, 2001. "A Double-Hurdle Model of Irish Household Expenditure on Prepared Meals," Trinity Economics Papers 200119, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Binkley, James K., 2005. "The Effect of Demographic, Economic, and Nutrition Factors on the Frequency of Food Away from Home," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19502, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Patrick J. Byrne & Oral Capps & Atanu Saha, 1996. "Analysis of Food-Away-from-Home Expenditure Patterns for U.S. Households, 1982–89," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 614-627.
- Carol Newman & Maeve Henchion, 2001. "Infrequency of purchase and double-hurdle models of Irish households' meat expenditure," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 393-420, December.
- Martinez-Espineira, Roberto, 2006.
"A Box-Cox Double-Hurdle model of wildlife valuation: The citizen's perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 192-208, June.
- Roberto Martinez Espineira, 2004. "A Box-Cox double-hurdle model of wildlife valuation: the citizen’s perspective," Others 0410003, EconWPA.
- Stewart, Hayden & Yen, Steven T., 2004. "Changing household characteristics and the away-from-home food market: a censored equation system approach," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 643-658, December.
- Vicki A. McCracken & Jon A. Brandt, 1987. "Household Consumption of Food-Away-From-Home: Total Expenditure and by Type of Food Facility," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 274-284.
- Philip Lund, 1998. "Eating Out: Statistics and Society Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 279-293.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Stewart, Hayden & Blisard, Noel & Bhuyan, Sanjib & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2004. "The Demand For Food Away From Home: Full-Service Or Fast Food?," Agricultural Economics Reports 33953, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carbone, Anna & Henke, Roberto & Pozzolo, Alberto F., 2015.
"Italian agri-food exports in the international arena,"
Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal,
Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
- Carbone, Anna & Henke, R. & Pozzolo, A. F., 2013. "Italian agri-food exports in the international arena," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149888, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Carbone, Anna & Henke, Roberto & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2014. "Italian agri-food exports in the international arena," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp14072, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2010. "Quality-adjusted similarity of EU-countriesŽ export structure," Discussion Papers 1227, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Gian Paolo Cesaretti & Rosa Misso & Francesca D'Alessandro & H. Shakir Hanna Safwat & Brent S. Steel & Zacharoula S. Andreopoulou, 2014. "Sustainable Governance for a New "Proximity Market"of our Agriculture," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 31-42.
- Sandrina Moreira & Nádia Simões & Nuno Crespo, 2015. "A contribution to a multidimensional analysis of trade competition," Working Papers Series 2 15-01, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; F1; Q17.;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae98:10082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .