Old and new partners: similarity and competition in the EU foreign trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carbone, Anna & Henke, Roberto & Pozzolo, Alberto F., 2015.
"Italian agri-food exports in the international arena,"
Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal,
Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
- Carbone, Anna & Henke, R. & Pozzolo, A. F., 2013. "Italian agri-food exports in the international arena," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149888, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Carbone, Anna & Henke, Roberto & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2014. "Italian agri-food exports in the international arena," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp14072, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2010. "Quality-adjusted similarity of EU-countriesŽ export structure," Discussion Papers 1227, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Gian Paolo Cesaretti & Rosa Misso & Francesca D'Alessandro & H. Shakir Hanna Safwat & Brent S. Steel & Zacharoula S. Andreopoulou, 2014. "Sustainable Governance for a New "Proximity Market"of our Agriculture," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 31-42.
- Sandrina Moreira & Nádia Simões & Nuno Crespo, 2015. "A contribution to a multidimensional analysis of trade competition," Working Papers Series 2 15-01, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; F1; Q17.;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae98:10082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.