Italian agri-food exports in the international arena
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carbone, Anna & Henke, Roberto & Pozzolo, Alberto F., 2015. "Italian agri-food exports in the international arena," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
- Carbone, Anna & Henke, R. & Pozzolo, A. F., 2013. "Italian agri-food exports in the international arena," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149888, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
References listed on IDEAS
- David Roodman, 2009.
"How to do xtabond2: An introduction to difference and system GMM in Stata,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 9(1), pages 86-136, March.
- David Roodman, 2006. "How to Do xtabond2: An Introduction to "Difference" and "System" GMM in Stata," Working Papers 103, Center for Global Development.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "Whatâ€™s So Special about Chinaâ€™s Exports?," Working Papers id:410, eSocialSciences.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2007.
"What you export matters,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hwang, Jason & Rodrik, Dani, 2005. "What You Export Matters," Working Paper Series rwp05-063, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hwang, Jason & Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What You Export Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 5444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2005. "What You Export Matters," NBER Working Papers 11905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2005. "What You Export Matters," CID Working Papers 123, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006.
"What's So Special about China's Exports?,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(5), pages 1-19.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What's So Special about China's Exports?," Working Paper Series rwp06-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What's So Special About China's Exports?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "What's So Special about China's Exports?," NBER Working Papers 11947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catherine L. Mann & Katharina Plück, 2007. "Understanding the U.S. Trade Deficit: A Disaggregated Perspective," NBER Chapters,in: G7 Current Account Imbalances: Sustainability and Adjustment, pages 247-282 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Zheng, Xiaojuan & Gehlhar, Mark J., 2012.
"Export Demand Elasticity Estimation for Major U.S. Crops,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(04), pages 501-515, November.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Zheng, Xiaojuan & Gehlhar, Mark J., 2012. "Export Demand Elasticity Estimation for Major U.S. Crops," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(04), November.
- Lall, Sanjaya & Weiss, John & Zhang, Jinkang, 2006. "The "sophistication" of exports: A new trade measure," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 222-237, February.
- Sawyer, W. Charles & Sprinkle, Richard L., 1997. "The Demand for Imports and Exports in Japan: A Survey," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 247-259, June.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Henke, Roberto, 2006. "Old and new partners: similarity and competition in the EU foreign trade," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10082, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Asier Minondo, 2010. "Exports' quality-adjusted productivity and economic growth," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 257-287.
- Devadoss, Stephen & Meyers, William H. & Helmar, Michael D., 1988. "Export Demand Elasticity: Measurement and Implications for U.S. Exports," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10896, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paola Monti, 2005. "Caratteristiche e mutamenti della specializzazione delle esportazioni italiane," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 559, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michele Di Maio & Federico Tamagni, 2008.
"The Evolution of World Export Sophistication and the Italian Trade Anomaly,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 98(1), pages 135-174, January-F.
- Michele Di Maio & Federico Tamagni, 2006. "The evolution of world trade and the Italian â€˜anomaly': a new look," Working Papers 39-2006, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- Michele Di Maio & Federico Tamagni, 2007. "The Evolution of the World Trade and the Italian ‘Anomaly’: A New Look," Development Working Papers 227, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Carbone, Anna & Henke, Roberto, 2012. "Sophistication and Performance of Italian Agri-food Exports," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(1).
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsexport elasticities; export sophistication; Made in Italy; world demand;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-04-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2014-04-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2014-04-18 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mol:ecsdps:esdp14072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Lupi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmolit.html .