The Evolution of World Export Sophistication and the Italian Trade Anomaly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michele Di Maio & Federico Tamagni, 2006. "The evolution of world trade and the Italian â€˜anomaly': a new look," Working Papers 39-2006, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- Michele Di Maio & Federico Tamagni, 2007. "The Evolution of the World Trade and the Italian ‘Anomaly’: A New Look," Development Working Papers 227, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra & Andrew K. Rose, "undated".
"Putting Things In Order: Patterns Of Trade Dynamics And Growth,"
Department of Economics
97-14, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Andrew K. Rose, 1997. "Putting Things in Order: Patterns of Trade Dynamics and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Feenstra & Andrew K. Rose & Pierpaolo Battigalli, 2003. "Putting Things In Order: Patterns Of Trade Dynamics And Growth," Working Papers 9714, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Luca De Benedictis & Massimo Tamberi, 2004. "Overall Specialization Empirics: Techniques and Applications," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 323-346, October.
- Andrea Brasili & Paolo Epifani & Rodolfo Helg, 1999.
"On the dynamics of trade patterns,"
LIUC Papers in Economics
61, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Andrea Brasili & Paolo Epifani & Rodolfo Helg, 2000. "On the Dynamics of Trade Patterns," International Trade 0004006, EconWPA.
- Andrea Brasili & Paolo Epifani & Rodolfo Helg, 2000. "On the Dynamics of Trade Patterns," KITeS Working Papers 115, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2000.
- Dalum, Bent & Laursen, Keld & Verspagen, Bart, 1999. "Does Specialization Matter for Growth?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 267-288, June.
- Luca De Benedictis & Marco Gallegati & Massimo Tamberi, 2007. "Semiparametric analysis of the specialization-income relationship," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 301-306.
- Luca De Benedictis, 2005. "Three Decades of Italian Comparative Advantages," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(11), pages 1679-1709, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Di Martino & Michelangelo Vasta, 2012. "Happy 150th Birthday Italy? Institutions and Economic Performance Since 1861," Department of Economics University of Siena 662, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral & José R. Maria, 2007. "Export Specialization Over the Last Four Decades: How Does Portugal Compare With Other Cohesion Countries?," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Osbat, Chiara & Zollino, Francesco & Aiello, Giovanni & Bluhm, Benjamin & Buelens, Christian & Cavallini, Flavia & Joseph, Andreas & Leonte, Alexandru & Lommatzsch, Kirsten & Momchilov, Georgi & Giord, 2015. "Compendium on the diagnostic toolkit for competitiveness," Occasional Paper Series 163, European Central Bank.
- Federico, Giovanni & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2012. "Italy’s Comparative Advantage: A Long-Run Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 8758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco PLATANIA, 2014. "Trade Advantage Of Italian Industrial Districts:Persistence And Change," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
- Birolo, Adriano, 2009.
"Dalla crisi allo sviluppo: quali strategie per le PMI?
[From the crisis to the growth. Policies to sustain the SM firms]," MPRA Paper 31082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carbone, Anna & Henke, Roberto & Pozzolo, Alberto F., 2015.
"Italian agri-food exports in the international arena,"
Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal,
Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
- Carbone, Anna & Henke, R. & Pozzolo, A. F., 2013. "Italian agri-food exports in the international arena," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149888, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Carbone, Anna & Henke, Roberto & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2014. "Italian agri-food exports in the international arena," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp14072, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Francesco Serti & Chiara Tomasi & Antonello Zanfei, 2010. "Who Trades with Whom? Exploring the Links between Firms' International Activities, Skills, and Wages," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 951-971, November.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral & José Maria, 2010. "What can we learn from the distribution of trade patterns?," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 9(2), pages 77-95, August.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2016.
"China’s competition and the export price strategies of developed countries,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 238-254, March.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2012. "China’s competition and the export price strategies of developed countries," FIW Working Paper series 102, FIW.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2013. "China's Competition and the Export Price Strategies of Developed Countries," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_02.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Michelangelo Vasta, 2009. "Italian export capacity in the long run perspective (1861-2009): a tortuous path to keep the position," Department of Economics University of Siena 572, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas & Ricardo Paes Mamede, 2008. "Structural Transformation and the role of Foreign Direct Investment in Portugal: a descriptive analysis for the period 1990-2005," GEE Papers 0009, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2008.
- Susana SALVADO & Miguel LEBRE DE FREITAS, "undated". "Industry Similarities, Comparative Advantage and Upscale Opportunities for Portugal in the Process of Structural Transformation: an Empirical Assessment Based on 2005 Trade Data," EcoMod2008 23800122, EcoMod.
- Giovanni Federico & Nikolaus Wolf, 2011. "Comparative Advantages in Italy: A Long-Run Perspective," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 09, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:ecb:ecbops:2012163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas & Ricardo Paes Mamede, 2011. "Structural transformation of Portuguese exports and the role of foreign-owned firms: A descriptive analysis for the period 1995-2005," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 33, pages 20-43, June.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral & José R. Maria, 2007.
"International Trade Patterns over the Last Four Decades: How does Portugal Compare with other Cohesion Countries?,"
w200714, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia & Ramos Maria, José, 2007. "International Trade Patterns over the Last Four Decades: How does Portugal Compare with other Cohesion Countries?," MPRA Paper 5996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Serti & Chiara Tomasi & Antonello Zanfei, 2009. "The links between internationalization, skills and wages. The role of differences across firms and across partner countries," LEM Papers Series 2009/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jules Leichter & Cristina Mocci & Stefania Pozzuoli, "undated". "Measuring External Competitiveness:An Overview," Working Papers 2, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:v:98:y:2008:i:1:p:135-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.