Trade Advantage Of Italian Industrial Districts:Persistence And Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zucchella, Antonella, 2006. "Local cluster dynamics: trajectories of mature industrial districts between decline and multiple embeddedness," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 21-44, April.
- Andrea Brasili & Paolo Epifani & Rodolfo Helg, 1999.
"On the dynamics of trade patterns,"
LIUC Papers in Economics
61, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Andrea Brasili & Paolo Epifani & Rodolfo Helg, 2000. "On the Dynamics of Trade Patterns," KITeS Working Papers 115, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2000.
- Andrea Brasili & Paolo Epifani & Rodolfo Helg, 2000. "On the Dynamics of Trade Patterns," International Trade 0004006, EconWPA.
- Michele Di Maio & Federico Tamagni, 2008.
"The Evolution of World Export Sophistication and the Italian Trade Anomaly,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 98(1), pages 135-174, January-F.
- Michele Di Maio & Federico Tamagni, 2006. "The evolution of world trade and the Italian â€˜anomaly': a new look," Working Papers 39-2006, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- Michele Di Maio & Federico Tamagni, 2007. "The Evolution of the World Trade and the Italian ‘Anomaly’: A New Look," Development Working Papers 227, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Cantwell, John & Iammarino, Simona, 2001. "EU Regions and Multinational Corporations: Change, Stability and Strengthening of Technological Comparative Advantages," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 1007-1037, December.
- Luca De Benedictis, 2005. "Three Decades of Italian Comparative Advantages," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(11), pages 1679-1709, November.
- Federico Boffa & Stefano Bolatto & Giovanni Zanetti, 2009. "Specializzazione produttiva e crescita: un’analisi mediante indicatori," CERIS Working Paper 200901, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Alessia Amighini & Marinella Leone & Roberta Rabellotti, 2011. "Persistence versus Change in the International Specialization Pattern of Italy: How Much Does the 'District Effect' Matter?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 381-401.
- Michele Alessandrini & Bassam Fattouh & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2007. "The changing pattern of foreign trade specialization in Indian manufacturing," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 270-291, Summer.
- Stefano Chiarlone, 2000. "Evidence of Product Differentiation and Relative Quality in Italian Trade," KITeS Working Papers 114, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2000.
- BRIDA, Juan Gabriel & GARRIDo, Nicolas & MUREDDU, Francesco, 2014.
"Club Performance Dynamics At Italian Regional Level,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 47-68.
- N. Garrido & F. Mureddu, 2012. "Club performance dynamics at Italian regional level," Working Paper CRENoS 201203, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Marco Platania, 2012. "Industrial Agglomeration, Vertical Integration and Productive Specialization. Empirical Evidence in the Italian Industrial Districts," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 305-326.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefania Rossi, 2000. "The Positive Effect of Industrial District on the Export Performance of Italian Firms," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 16(1), pages 53-68, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatiana Alferova & Elena Shilova & Elena Tretiakova, 2015. "Methodical Approaches to Measuring Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 115-128.
- Platania, Marco & Rapisarda, P. & Rizzo, M., 2015. "Italian Trade Specialization: Persistence and Change in Regional Agri-Food Production," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 7(4), December.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial district; Lafay Index; Trade advantage.;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:14:y2014:i:2_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.