Why Economists and Scientists Find Cooperation Costly
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 64 (1996)
Issue (Month): 02 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200|
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- MacAulay, T. Gordon, 1988. "Co-operative Research in Agricultural Economics," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), December.
- Antle, John M. & Wagenet, Robert J., 1995. "Why Scientists Should Talk to Economists - and Vice Versa," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 10(4).
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1983. "The Rhetoric of Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 481-517, June.
- Rosenberg, Alexander, 1988. "Economics is Too Important to Be Left to the Rhetoricians," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 129-149, April.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1982. "Microeconomic Systems as an Experimental Science," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 923-55, December.
- Gerrard, Bill, 1995. "The Scientific Basis of Economics: A Review of the Methodological Debates in Economics and Econometrics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 42(2), pages 221-35, May.
- Mullen, John D. & Cox, Thomas L., 1995. "The Returns From Research In Australian Broadacre Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(02), August.
- Hoover, Kevin D, 1995. "Why Does Methodology Matter for Economics? Review Article," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(430), pages 715-34, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:12407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.