International wheat price volatility and the increasing export of Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Jones & Shuang L. Li & Stephen Devadoss & Charlotte (Jensen) Fedane, 1996. "The Former Soviet Union and the World Wheat Economy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 869-878.
- Maurice J. Roche & Kieran McQuinn, 2003.
"Grain price volatility in a small open economy,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 77-98, March.
- Roche, M.J. & McQuinn, K., 2002. "Grain Price Volatility in a Small Open Economy," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1130202.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Lyubov A. Kurkalova & Alicia Carriquiry, 2002. "An Analysis of Grain Production Decline During the Early Transition in Ukraine: A Bayesian Inference," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1256-1263.
- Daniel A. Sumner, 2009. "Recent Commodity Price Movements in Historical Perspective," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1250-1256.
More about this item
Keywordswheat price volatility; wheat export; FSU countries; Risk and Uncertainty; Q17; O13;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2012-05-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa123:122550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.