Report NEP-CWA-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anders Aslund, 2012. "Lessons from Reforms in Central and Eastern Europe in the Wake of the Global Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series WP12-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Banse, Martin & Salamon, Petra & Ledebur, Oliver von & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Bouma, Foppe & Salputra, Guna & Fellmann, Thomas & Nekhay, Olexandr, 2012. "Impact of Russia and Ukraine on the international price formation and the EU markets - A Model based analysis," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122536, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2012. "Examining Theories of Growth & Development & Policy Response Based on Them from Islamic Perspective," MPRA Paper 38530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergey Kolesnikov & Olga Podkorytova, 2011. "Russia's Trade Flows and WTO," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_068, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Elena Mitsek & Sergey Mitsek, 2011. "Econometric Model of Investment in Fixed Assets in Russian Federation: Estimates and Forecasts," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_030, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Krüger, Niclas, 2012. "Does infrastructure really cause growth?: the time scale dependent causality nexus between infrastructure investments and GDP," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:15, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kemeny, Gabor & Fogarasi, Jozsef & Varga, Tibor & Toth, Orsolya & Toth, Kristof, 2012. "International wheat price volatility and the increasing export of Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122550, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sheremenko, Ganna & Escalante, Cesar L. & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2012. "The Universality of Microfinance Operations Model in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: Financial Sustainability vs. Poverty Outreach," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123286, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yuri Yegorov, 2011. "Economic Growth and Demography," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_061, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Marcelle Chauvet & Jack G. Selody & Douglas Laxton & Michael Kumhof & Jaromir Benes & Ondra Kamenik & Susanna Mursula, 2012. "The Future of Oil; Geology Versus Technology," IMF Working Papers 12/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Fatima Lambarraa & Gerhard Riener, 2012. "On the Norms of Charitable Giving in Islam: A Field Experiment," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 111, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Mohcine Bakhat & Jaume Roselló, 2011. "Tourism Induced Contribution to Diesel Oil and Gasoline Consumption," Working Papers 05-2011, Economics for Energy.
- Rosa, Franco & Vasciaveo, Michela, 2012. "Volatility in US and Italian agricultural markets, interactions and policy evaluation," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122530, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Farm diversification and market inclusion in East Europe and Central Asia," MPRA Paper 38683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Sturn, 2011. "Labour market regimes and unemployment in OECD countries," IMK Working Paper 6-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.