Examining Theories of Growth & Development & Policy Response Based on Them from Islamic Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 2010. "Diagnostics before Prescription," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 33-44, Summer.
- Chang, Ha-Joon, 2006. "Understanding the Relationship between Institutions and Economic Development: Some Key Theoretical Issues," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2006/05, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsInterest free economy; Public finance; Taxation; Inequality; Income redistribution; Islamic economic system; fiscal policy; deficit financing;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-05-15 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HPE-2012-05-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .