Report NEP-ARA-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Layal Mansour, 2012. "Hoarding of International Reserves and Sterilization in Dollarized and Indebted Countries : an effective monetary policy?," Working Papers 1208, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2012.
"حوكمة الوقف الاسلامى
[Governance of Islamic Waqf]," MPRA Paper 38708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elasrag, Hussein, 2012.
"الوقف الاسلامى كأحد أدوات المسؤولية الاجتماعية للشركات
[Islamic Waqf as a tools of corporate social responsibility]," MPRA Paper 38680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Minujin, 2011. "Child Poverty in East Asia and the Pacific: Deprivations and Disparities, A Study of Seven Countries," Working papers 1109, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "Economy-wide implications of direct and indirect policy interventions in the water sector: lessons from recent work and future research needs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6068, The World Bank.
- Francesca Marchetta, 2012. "Return Migration and the Survival of Entrepreneurial Activities in Egypt," Working Papers halshs-00693988, HAL.
- Binici, Mahir & Köksal, Bülent & Orman, Cüneyt, 2012. "Stock return comovement and systemic risk in the Turkish banking system," MPRA Paper 38663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heidari, Hassan & Katircioglu, Salih Turan & Davoudi, Narmin, 2012. "Are current account deficits sustainable? New evidence from Iran using bounds test approach to level relationship," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Benamar, Abdelhak & CHERIF, Nasreddine & Benbouziane, Mohamed, 2011. "Money and prices in the Maghreb countries: cointegration and causality analyses," MPRA Paper 38604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2012. "Examining Theories of Growth & Development & Policy Response Based on Them from Islamic Perspective," MPRA Paper 38530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasser Abdih & Ralph Chami & Christian Ebeke & Adolfo Barajas, 2012. "Remittances Channel and Fiscal Impact in the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 12/104, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicolas Antheaume & Marie Catalo & Howayda Ismail, 2012. "Computer-based business simulations as revealers of cultural and learning differences. The case of Business Administration and Business Informatics Students in Egypt," Working Papers hal-00694411, HAL.
- Davide Furceri, 2012. "Unemployment and Labor Market Issues in Algeria," IMF Working Papers 12/99, International Monetary Fund.
- Fatima Lambarraa & Gerhard Riener, 2012. "On the Norms of Charitable Giving in Islam: A Field Experiment," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 111, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Dhehibi, Boubaker & Bahri, Haithem & Annabi, Mohamed, 2012. "Input, Output Technical Efficiencies and Total Factor Productivity of Cereal Production in Tunisia," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 122866, International Association of Agricultural Economists.