Report NEP-HPE-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dembinski, Paul H., 2011. "Encyclical Letter "Caritas in Veritate": An Economist's Reading," FSES Working Papers 422, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Konzelmann, S. & Fovargue-Davies, M., 2011. "Anglo-Saxon Capitalism in Crisis? Models of Liberal Capitalism and the Preconditions for Financial Stability," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp422, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Deakin, S., 2011. "Legal Evolution: Integrating Economic and Systemic Approaches," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp424, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2012.
"Herbert Simon: bounded rationality y teoría de las organizaciones
[Herbert Simon: bounded rationality and organizations theory]," MPRA Paper 38686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frances M. B. Lynch & Fernando Guirao, 2015. "The Implicit Theory of Historical Change in the work of Alan S. Milward," Working Papers 586, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & InÃ©s Macho-Stadler & David PÃ©rez-Castrillo & Licun Xue, 2015. "Sharing the surplus in games with externalities within and across issues," Working Papers 569, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Amir Konigsberg, 2012. "The real problem of disagreement," Discussion Paper Series dp608, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2012. "Examining Theories of Growth & Development & Policy Response Based on Them from Islamic Perspective," MPRA Paper 38530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larbi Alaoui, 2015. "The value of useless information," Working Papers 625, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Martin Machay, 2012. "The Principle of Population for the 21st Century: The Never Coming Stationary State," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-18, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.