Encyclical Letter "Caritas in Veritate": An Economist's Reading
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCaritas in Veritate ; ethics ; exchange ; financial crisis ; Gödel's Theorems ; incompleteness in economics ; purpose of business ; relation ; System of National Accounts (SNA) ; transaction;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2012-05-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-05-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fri:fribow:fribow00422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivo raemy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wsffrch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .