Herbert Simon: bounded rationality y teoría de las organizaciones
[Herbert Simon: bounded rationality and organizations theory]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolai J. Foss, "undated". "The Rhetorical Dimensions of Bounded Rationality: Herbert A. Simon and Organizational Economics," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2002-07, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Frantz, Roger, 2003. "Herbert Simon. Artificial intelligence as a framework for understanding intuition," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 265-277, April.
- Massimo Egidi & Luigi Marengo, 2002. "Cognition, institutions, near decomposability: rethinking Herbert Simon's contribution," CEEL Working Papers 0206, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Nicolai J. Foss, "undated". "Simon's Grand Theme and the Economics of Organization," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2001-9, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsHerbert Simon; Bounded rationality; Organizaciones; Racionalidad Limitada; Teoría de las Decisiones; Economía Institucional;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-05-15 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-05-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .