Cognition, institutions, near decomposability: rethinking Herbert Simon's contribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard M. Cyert & Herbert A. Simon & Donald B. Trow, 1956. "Observation of a Business Decision," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29, pages 237-237.
- Herbert A. Simon, 2002. "Near decomposability and the speed of evolution," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 587-599, June.
- Herbert A. Simon, 1996. "The Sciences of the Artificial, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262691914, July.
- Herbert A. Simon & Massimo Egidi & Ricardo Viale & Robin Marris, 1992. "Economics, Bounded Rationality and the Cognitive Revolution," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 409.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010.
"Los mercados de opinión pública
[The markets of public opinion]," MPRA Paper 20161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patalano, Roberta, 2007. "Resistance to change. Exploring the convergence of institutions, organizations and the mind toward a common phenomenon," MPRA Paper 3342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2012.
"Herbert Simon: bounded rationality y teoría de las organizaciones
[Herbert Simon: bounded rationality and organizations theory]," MPRA Paper 38686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Economics and Rationality of organizations: an approach to the work of Herbert A. Simon," MPRA Paper 21811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroline C. Brock & Bradford L. Barham, 2013. "‘Milk is Milk’: Organic Dairy Adoption Decisions and Bounded Rationality," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-26, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpce:0206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Tecilla). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .