Observation of a Business Decision
No abstract is available for this item.
- Prietula, Michael J. & Watson, Harry S., 2008. "When behavior matters: Games and computation in A Behavioral Theory of the Firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 74-94, April.
- Massimo Egidi, 2002. "Rethinking Bounded Rationality," CEEL Working Papers 0212, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Massimo Egidi, 2012. "The Cognitive Explanation of Economic Behavior: From Simon to Kahneman," Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Maurizio Bovi, 2005.
"Consumers Sentiment and Cognitive Macroeconometrics Paradoxes and Explanations,"
- Maurizio Bovi, 2006. "Consumers Sentiment and Cognitive Macroeconometrics Paradoxes and Explanations," ISAE Working Papers 66, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Egidi Massimo & Rizzello Salvatore, 2003. "Cognitive economics: Foundations and historical evolution," CESMEP Working Papers 200304, University of Turin.
- Mario GRAZIANO & Daniele SCHILIRO, 2011. "Rationality And Choices In Economics: Behavioral And Evolutionary Approaches," Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 183-196, December.
- Graziano, Mario & Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Rationality and choices in economics: behavioral and evolutionary approaches," MPRA Paper 35971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Egidi, 1995. "Virtuous and Adverse selection within Economic Organizations," CEEL Working Papers 9502, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Mr Clive Boddy & Mr Derek Bond & Dr Elaine Ramsey, 2010. "Projective Techniques Are they a Victim of Clashing Paradigms," Accounting, Finance and Economics Research Group Working Papers 1, Ulster Business School.
- Bond, Derek & Ramsey, Elaine & Boddy, Clive R., 2011. "Projective techniques: Are they a victim of clashing paradigms?," MPRA Paper 33331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Egidi, 1995. "Routines, Hierarchies of Problems, Procedural Behaviour: Some Evidence fom Experiments," CEEL Working Papers 9503, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Massimo Egidi & Luigi Marengo, 2002. "Cognition, institutions, near decomposability: rethinking Herbert Simon's contribution," CEEL Working Papers 0206, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011. "Decisioni e razionalità in economia
[Decisions and rationality in economics]," MPRA Paper 29477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:29:y:1956:p:237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed