Credit Rationing and Internal Ratings in the face of Innovation and Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary A. Dymski, 1992. "A “New View” of the Role of Banking Firms in Keynesian Monetary Theory," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 311-320, March.
- Massimo Egidi, 2003. "Decomposition patterns in problem solving," CEEL Working Papers 0303, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Guiso, Luigi, 1998. "High-tech firms and credit rationing," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 39-59, March.
- Elsas, Ralf & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 1998.
"Is relationship lending special? Evidence from credit-file data in Germany,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(10-11), pages 1283-1316, October.
- Elsas, Ralf & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 1998. "Is relationship lending special? Evidence from credit-file data in Germany," CFS Working Paper Series 1998/05, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Crouhy, Michel & Galai, Dan & Mark, Robert, 2001. "Prototype risk rating system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 47-95, January.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:02:y:1999:i:04:n:s0219525999000187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koen Frenken & Luigi Marengo & Marco Valente, 1999. "Interdependencies, nearly-decomposability and adaption," CEEL Working Papers 9903, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Macmillan, Ian C. & Zemann, Lauriann & Subbanarasimha, P. N., 1987. "Criteria distinguishing successful from unsuccessful ventures in the venture screening process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 123-137.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1999.
"Diversity of Opinion and Financing of New Technologies,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1-2), pages 68-89, January.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1998. "Diversity of Opinion and Financing of New Technologies," Working Papers 98-29, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1999. "Diversity of Opinion and Financing of New Technologies," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-30, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Herbert A. Simon, 2002. "Near decomposability and the speed of evolution," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 587-599, June.
- G. Atzeni & C. Piga, 2003. "Credit Rationing in High-Tech firms and sample selection," Working Paper CRENoS 200304, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Martin H. Wolfson, 1996. "A Post Keynesian Theory of Credit Rationing," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 443-470, March.
- Herbert A. Simon, 1996. "The Sciences of the Artificial, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262691914, January.
- Brunner, Antje & Pieter, Jan & Weber, Martin, 2000. "Information production in credit relationship: On the role of internal ratings in commercial banking," CFS Working Paper Series 2000/10, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Heiner, Ronald A., 1988. "The necessity of imperfect decisions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 29-55, July.
- William B. English & William R. Nelson, 1999. "Bank risk rating of business loans," Proceedings 619, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- G. Fioretti, 1996. "A Concept of Complexity for the Social Sciences," Working Papers wp96144, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2003. "The economics of financing firms: the role of banks," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0312, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Thomas F. Brady & William B. English & William R. Nelson, 1998. "Recent changes to the Federal Reserve's survey of terms of business lending," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Aug, pages 604-615.
- Grunert, Jens & Norden, Lars & Weber, Martin, 2005.
"The role of non-financial factors in internal credit ratings,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 509-531, February.
- Grunert, Jens & Norden, Lars & Weber, Martin, 2002. "The Role of Non-financial Factors in Internal Credit Ratings," CEPR Discussion Papers 3415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Brusoni & Luigi Marengo & Andrea Prencipe & Marco Valente, 2004. "The Value and Costs of Modularity: A Cognitive Perspective," SPRU Working Paper Series 123, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Treacy, William F. & Carey, Mark, 2000. "Credit risk rating systems at large US banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 167-201, January.
- Guido Fioretti & Bauke Visser, 2004. "A Cognitive Approach to Organizational Complexity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-033/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Weber, Martin & Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Voßmann, Frank, 1998. "Risikomessung im Kreditgeschäft: Eine empirische Analyse bankinterner Ratingverfahren," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 98-45, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit rationing; High-Tech Firms; Internal Rating Systems; Basel II;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2005-04-30 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ENT-2005-04-30 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2005-04-30 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0504021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .