Recent changes to the Federal Reserve's survey of terms of business lending
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimme, Christian, 2017. "Uncertainty and the Cost of Bank vs. Bond Finance," MPRA Paper 79852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seth B. Carpenter & William C. Whitesell & Egon Zakrajšek, 2001. "Capital requirements, business loans, and business cycles: an empirical analysis of the standardized approach in the new Basel Capital Accord," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rusiana, Hofner & Brewer, Brady & Escalante, Cesar & Dodson, Charles, 2016. "Transition Probability Approach in the Evaluation of Relative Financial Strength and Endurance of Farm Service Borrowers under Recessionary Conditions," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229813, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hofner Rusiana & Brady Brewer & Cesar Escalante, 2017.
"Effects of business maturity, experience, and size on farms economic vitality: A credit migration analysis of Farm Service Agency borrowers,"
Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 77(1), pages 153-163, May.
- Rusiana, Hofner D. & Escalante, Cesar L., 2015. "The Effects of Business Maturity, Experience and Size on the Farms’ Economic Vitality: A Credit Migration Analysis of Farm Service Agency Borrowers," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205282, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Berger, Allen N & Frame, W Scott & Miller, Nathan H, 2005.
"Credit Scoring and the Availability, Price, and Risk of Small Business Credit,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 191-222, April.
- Allen N. Berger & W. Scott Frame & Nathan H. Miller, 2002. "Credit scoring and the availability, price, and risk of small business credit," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Allen N. Berger & W. Scott Frame & Nathan H. Miller, 2002. "Credit scoring and the availability, price, and risk of small business credit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Buch, Claudia M. & Eickmeier, Sandra & Prieto, Esteban, 2014.
"In search for yield? Survey-based evidence on bank risk taking,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 12-30.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Eickmeier, Sandra & Prieto, Esteban, 2011. "In search for yield? Survey-based evidence on bank risk taking," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,10, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Credit Rationing and Internal Ratings in the face of Innovation and Uncertainty," Finance 0504021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Anamaria Illes & Marco Jacopo Lombardi, 2014. "Has the transmission of policy rates to lending rates been impaired by the Global Financial Crisis?," BIS Working Papers 477, Bank for International Settlements.
- William B. English & William R. Nelson, 1998. "Bank risk rating of business loans," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anamaria Illes & Marco Jacopo Lombardi, 2013. "Interest rate pass-through since the financial crisis," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1998:i:aug:p:604-615:n:v.84no.8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.