Decomposition patterns in problem solving
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Michael D, et al, 1996.
"Routines and Other Recurring Action Patterns of Organizations: Contemporary Research Issues,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 653-698.
- Michael D. Cohen & Roger Burkhart & Giovanni Dosi & Massimo Egidi & Luigi Marengo & Massimo Warglien & Sidney Winter & with comments by Benjamin Coriat, 1995. "Routines and Other Recurring Action Patterns of Organizations: Contemporary Research Issues," Working Papers 95-11-101, Santa Fe Institute.
- Egidi, Massimo & Narduzzo, Alessandro, 1997.
"The emergence of path-dependent behaviors in cooperative contexts,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 677-709, October.
- Alessandro Narduzzo & Massimo Egidi, 1996. "The emergence of path-dependent behaviors in cooperative contexts," CEEL Working Papers 9604, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Credit Rationing and Internal Ratings in the face of Innovation and Uncertainty," Finance 0504021, EconWPA.
- Massimo Egidi, 2012. "The Cognitive Explanation of Economic Behavior: From Simon to Kahneman," Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpce:0303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Tecilla). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .