The evolution of land values in Italy. Does the influence of agricultural prices really matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs & Johan Swinnen, 2010. "EU Land Markets and the Common Agricultural Policy," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 53(3), pages 1-31.
- Plümper, Thomas & Troeger, Vera E., 2007. "Efficient Estimation of Time-Invariant and Rarely Changing Variables in Finite Sample Panel Analyses with Unit Fixed Effects," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 124-139, March.
- Claire G. Jack & Joan E. Moss & Michael T. Wallace, 2009. "Is Growth in Land-based Wealth Sustaining Part-time Farming?," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 8(3), pages 29-36, December.
- Jerzy Michalek & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2014.
"Capitalization of the Single Payment Scheme into Land Value: Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the European Union,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(2), pages 260-289.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2011. "SPS Capitalization into Land Value : Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU," LICOS Discussion Papers 29311, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2014. "Capitalization of the Single Payment Scheme into Land Value: Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186378, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Emanuel Melichar, 1979. "Capital Gains versus Current Income in the Farming Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 1085-1092.
- Weerahewa, Jeevika & Meilke, Karl D. & Vyn, Richard J. & Haq, Zahoor Ul, 2008. "The Determinants of Farmland Values in Canada," Working Papers 43461, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Seong-Hoon Cho & Christopher D. Clark & William M. Park & Seung Gyu Kim, 2009. "Spatial and Temporal Variation in the Housing Market Values of Lot Size and Open Space," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(1), pages 51-73.
- Christopher Johnson, 1990. "Farml And As A Business Asset," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 135-148.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martina Bozzola & Emanuele Massetti & Robert Mendelsohn & Fabian Capitanio, 2017. "A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture," Working Papers 2017.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
Keywordsfarmland prices; land market; panel data models; farmland values determinants; Risk and Uncertainty; C23; E32; Q24.;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-05-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-05-15 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa123:122479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.