An Examination of the Volatile Nature of Grass Production in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Woodard, Joshua D. & Garcia, Philip, 2007. "Basis Risk and Weather Hedging Effectiveness," 101st Seminar, July 5-6, 2007, Berlin Germany 9254, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hogarth, Robin M & Kunreuther, Howard, 1989. "Risk, Ambiguity, and Insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 5-35, April.
- Banerjee, Chirantan & Berg, Ernst, 2011. "Efficiency Of Wind Indexed Typhoon Insurance For Rice," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114240, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Martin Odening & Oliver Musshoff & Wei Xu, 2007. "Analysis of rainfall derivatives using daily precipitation models: opportunities and pitfalls," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 67(1), pages 135-156, May.
- Jerry R. Skees, 2008. "Challenges for use of index-based weather insurance in lower income countries," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 68(1), pages 197-217, May.
- Barnett, Barry J. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Skees, Jerry R., 2008. "Poverty Traps and Index-Based Risk Transfer Products," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1766-1785, October.
More about this item
KeywordsGrass Production; Volatility; Risk Management; Risk Management Tools; Farm Management; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa123:122452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .