Heterogeneous Technologies as an Answer to Market and Price Risk: The Case of Kosovo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Ragan Petrie & Michael Roth, 2005.
"Farm Household Production Efficiency: Evidence from The Gambia,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 160-179.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Petrie, Ragan & Roth, Michael, 2003. "Farm Household Production Efficiency: Evidence from The Gambia," Efficiency Series Papers 2003/05, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Chen, Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace E. & Rozelle, Scott, 2009.
"Farm technology and technical efficiency: Evidence from four regions in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 153-161, June.
- Chen, Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace & Rozelle, Scott, 2006. "Farm Technology and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from Four Regions in China," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12605, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Sauer & Sophia Davidova & Laure Latruffe, 2012.
"Determinants of Smallholders’ Decisions to Leave Land Fallow: The Case of Kosovo,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 119-141, February.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure, 2010. "Determinants of smallholders’ decisions to leave land fallow: the case of Kosovo," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 94917, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rios, Ana R. & Masters, William A. & Shively, Gerald E., 2008. "Linkages between Market Participation and Productivity: Results from a Multi-Country Farm Household Sample," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6145, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alvarez, Antonio & del Corral, Julio & Tauer, Loren W., 2012.
"Modeling Unobserved Heterogeneity in New York Dairy Farms: One-Stage versus Two-Stage Models,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 41(3), December.
- del Corral, Julio & Alvarez, Antonio & Tauer, Loren W., 2009. "Detecting Technological Heterogeneity in New York Dairy Farms," Working Papers 51143, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- del Corral, Julio & Alvarez, Antonio & Tauer, Loren W., 2009. "Detecting Technological Heterogeneity in New York Dairy Farms," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49293, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- David Stern, 2011.
"Elasticities of substitution and complementarity,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 79-89, August.
- David I. Stern, 2004. "Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0403, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Stern, David I, 2008. "Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," MPRA Paper 12454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Noh, Dong-Woon & Weber, William, 2005. "Characteristics of a polluting technology: theory and practice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 469-492, June.
- Graham, Mary & Fraser, Iain, 2003. "Scale Efficiency In Australian Dairy Farms," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57878, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Greene, William, 2005. "Reconsidering heterogeneity in panel data estimators of the stochastic frontier model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 269-303, June.
- Sophia Davidova, 2011. "Semi‐Subsistence Farming: An Elusive Concept Posing Thorny Policy Questions," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 503-524, September.
- Laure Latruffe & Kelvin Balcombe & Sophia Davidova & Katarzyna Zawalinska, 2004. "Determinants of technical efficiency of crop and livestock farms in Poland," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(12), pages 1255-1263.
- del Corral, J. & Pérez, J.A. & Roibás, D., 2010. "The impact of land fragmentation on milk production," Efficiency Series Papers 2010/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Wu, Ziping & Liu, Minquan & Davis, John, 2005. "Land consolidation and productivity in Chinese household crop production," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 28-49.
- Luis Orea & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2004. "Efficiency measurement using a latent class stochastic frontier model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 169-183, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martinez Cillero, Maria & Breen, James & Thorne, Fiona & Wallace, Michael & Hennessy, Thia, 2016. "Technical efficiency and technology heterogeneity of beef farms: a latent class stochastic frontier approach," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236351, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa123:122509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.