Estimating technical efficiency of Australian dairy farms using alternative frontier methodologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vuciterna, Rina & Thomsen, Michael & Popp, Jennie & Musliu, Arben, 2017. "Efficiency and Competitiveness of Kosovo Raspberry Producers," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252770, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:ags:gewipr:261089 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kelvin Balcombe & Hristos Doucouliagos & Iain Fraser, 2007.
"Input usage, output mix and industry deregulation: an analysis of the Australian dairy manufacturing industry ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(2), pages 137-156, June.
- Balcombe, Kelvin George & Doucouliagos, Hristos & Fraser, Iain, 2007. "Input usage, output mix and industry deregulation: an analysis of the Australian dairy manufacturing industry," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(2), pages 1-20.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012.
"Land fragmentation, market integration and farm efficiency: empirical evidence from Kosovo,"
86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK
134968, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012. "Land Fragmentation, Market Integration and Farm Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from Kosovo," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123236, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chumpitaz, Ruben & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Paparoidamis, Nicholas & Staat, Matthias, 2010. "Comparing efficiency across markets: An extension and critique of the methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(3), pages 719-728, September.
- Johannes Sauer, 2011. "The Empirical Identification of Heterogenous Technologies and Technical Change," Post-Print hal-00768585, HAL.
- Vu Hoang Linh, 2012. "Efficiency of rice farming households in Vietnam," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 60-73, April.
- Olga Murova & Benaissa Chidmi, 2013. "Technical efficiency of US dairy farms and federal government programs," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(7), pages 839-847, March.
- Sauer, J. & Davidova, S. & Gorton, M., 2013.
"Land Fragmentation and Market Integration- Heterogenous Technologies in Kosovo,"
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”,
German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 48, March.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012. "Land Fragmentation and Market Integration - Heterogeneous Technologies in Kosovo," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137385, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Geys, Benny & Moesen, Wim, 2008. "Measuring local government technical (in)efficiency: An application and comparison of FDH, DEA and econometric approaches," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-21, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Johannes Sauer & Catherine J. Morrison Paul, 2013. "The empirical identification of heterogeneous technologies and technical change," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(11), pages 1461-1479, April.
- Seongho Song & David Yi, 2011. "The fundraising efficiency in U.S. non-profit art organizations: an application of a Bayesian estimation approach using the stochastic frontier production model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 171-180, April.
- Erol Taymaz & Ebru Voyvoda & Kamil Yilmaz, 2008. "Turkiye Imalat Sanayiinde Yapisal Dönüsüm ve Teknolojik Degisme Dinamikleri," ERC Working Papers 0804, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2008.
- Murova, Olga I. & Chidmi, Benaissa, 2008. "Impacts of Federal Government Programs and Specific Farm Variables on Technical Effiicency of Dairy Farms," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46822, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kelly, E & Shalloo, L & Geary, U & Kinsella, A. & Thorne, F & Wallace, M, 2013. "An analysis of the factors associated with technical and scale efficiency of Irish dairy farms," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management, vol. 2(3), pages 1-11, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:38:y:2006:i:19:p:2221-2236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.