Semi‐Subsistence Farming: An Elusive Concept Posing Thorny Policy Questions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fałkowski, Jan, 2016. "Promoting change or preserving the status quo? - the consequences of dominating local politics by agricultural interests. Some evidence on structural change in Poland during the transition period," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245115, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012. "Land Fragmentation and Market Integration - Heterogeneous Technologies in Kosovo," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137385, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012. "Heterogeneous Technologies as an Answer to Market and Price Risk: The Case of Kosovo," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122509, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012.
"Land Fragmentation, Market Integration and Farm Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from Kosovo,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
123236, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012. "Land fragmentation, market integration and farm efficiency: empirical evidence from Kosovo," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134968, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Tocco, Barbara & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair, 2016. "Part-Time Farming in Italy: Does Farm Size Really Matter?," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236291, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gavrila, Viorica, 2013. "The Semi-Subsistence Farms In The Common Agricultural Policy Context," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 123-129.
- Szumelda Anna, 2013. "Is Small Beautiful? The Debate on the Future of Small Individual Farms in Poland," Eastern European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 19, pages 219-250, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:62:y:2011:i:3:p:503-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.